Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wanna Smell Like Beyonce?



Beyonce is set to launch her own brand of fragrance next year under Coty Inc.

“For me, fragrance reflects a woman’s attitude and unique sense of style,” said Beyonce. “While I love various perfumes, I haven’t found a scent that truly personifies me as a woman. Working with Coty, I was able to turn my ideal fragrance into a reality by creating an alluring and sophisticated fragrance; one that’s reflective of my inner power. It’s a true privilege to be working with Coty and I can’t wait to share this personal side of me with fans all across the world.”

Coty Inc. is the home of many celebrity fragrances such as Halle Berry, J.Lo and Victoria Beckham. Beyonce's fragrancce is schedule to launch in early 2010 in North and South America and later in Europe.

0 comments: